ACADEMIC AFFAIRS-PROGRAM ASSISTANT, LINCOLN UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, LINCOLN UNIVERSITY, PA
- 60+ college credits, Associate’s degree, specialized training or certification in related area, or five or more years of related and commendable work experience.
- Demonstrated advanced working knowledge of finance procedures and systems.
- Outstanding analytical, technical, multi-tasking, time management, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Exceptional data entry and processing skills.
- Proficiency in automated financial/records management and document processing systems, i.e., MS Office Suite of Applications.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment, follow through on assigned tasks, and maintain confidentiality.
- Commitment to professional development.
Within established department procedural guidelines, the incumbent performs advanced or complex administrative support functions to complete assigned duties and ensure compliance with University policies and external/governmental agency regulations, Essential job functions may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and coordinate office workflow to meet departmental performance objectives and ensure operational efficiency.
- Perform advanced data and document processing functions in automated systems.
- Prepare and distribute financial reports.
- Respond to walk-in, email and telephone inquires and resolve related issues.
- Maintain an organized office and protect sensitive/confidential information.
- Access, retrieve and store records according to established file systems.
- Perform general business and banking transactions, i.e., manage cash receipts, prepare bank deposits, purchase orders, account reconciliation, and accounts and receivables.
- Compile and analyze financial and/or statistical data.
- Prepare and distribute general correspondence and financial reports.
- Complete special or cyclical projects and additional tasks that reflect the nature of the actual work assignment.
Work is primarily performed in a university campus environment and requires a flexible schedule including evening and weekend work. Travel for administrative work is expected. The employee is subject to inside environment conditions: protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Moderate lifting up to 20 pounds as frequently as needed to move objects; dexterity to write and manipulate computer keyboard and mouse; ability to hear and speak clearly; and body mobility to stoop, kneel, bend and reach.
|Postal Address:||Office of Human Resources
PO Box 179
1570 Baltimore Pike
Lincoln University, PA 19352