CORRESPONDENCE AND CREDENTIALS ASSISTANT, BETHUNE-COOKMAN, Daytona Beach, FL
Job Summary: Assists the Office Manager in the efficient and effective communications with all prospective students to Bethune-Cookman University, and in the student application process.
- Inputs data and maintains accurate prospective student records and assists in the processing of all inquiries generated through telephone requests, written inquiry, test scores and other credentials, and out-reach activities such as college fairs, advertising, and referral programs.
- Assists the Office Manager in implementing the written communication flow system with prospective students, applicants for admissions and their influencers – high school personnel, parents and families. This includes assisting in the printing and processing of mail for delivery, and could include mentoring student assistants in related tasks.
- Processes applications for admission and credentials in support of the application process. Inputs data, prepares paper folders and maintains electronic files and credential files for student applicants. Gathers and processes credentials including processing mail, data entry, and follow-up with written, telephone, or electronic communication to collect applicant information.
- Communicates with applicants by telephone or in person in matters related to the application. Works with on-campus advocates for the candidates.
- Assists with incoming telephone calls, email communications, reception desk duty and other customer service activities as needed.
- Assists with the generation of reports and maintenance of electronic records for data accuracy.
- Provides regular productivity and efficiency reports to the Office Manager.
- Participates in regular training and staff development.
- While individuals performing the duties of Correspondence and Credentials Assistants may focus primarily on a portion of the above responsibilities on a regular basis, all Assistants must be trained and able to perform all aspects listed above.
- Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Working environment is a normal business office setting.
- Demands normal manual dexterity and visual and auditory acuity.
- Must be mobile throughout the campus.
- Typically, the incumbent may sit comfortably to do the work. However, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or carrying of light items.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
|Postal Address:||Lydia Gamen HR Specialist
Human Resources Management
640 Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
|Online App. Form:||http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8ac da1103a92c6ef013ab7db0b59528d&id=8ad64ec641581ddf01416fb759ed4cac&source=|