COORDINATOR, STUDENT RECRUITMENT & COMMUNITY OUTREACH
Recruitment of new students along with providing community outreach activities for all programs within the School of Professional Studies.
- Recruiting students along with providing community outreach activities for all programs
- Assist School, Dean, Faculty and Staff in planning annual recruitment calendar and department recruiting goals.
- Liaison to community partners; conducts market research to strategically identify target companies, initiatives and approach appropriate contacts. Interfaces with individuals and decision makers.
- Seeks to raise the visibility to various constituent groups through various media including e-mail, Internet, social media, video, direct tabling, earned media, etc.
- Works closely with Admissions, Alumni Affairs, ROTC, and Institutional Advancement.
- Provide monthly reports on prospective students and outreach activities.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in Business, Public Administration, Marketing or closely related field and 2 to 4 years’ experience with recruiting students.
- Skills in using a database to track and matriculate prospective students in all school programs and initiatives leading to enrollment. Excellent verbal and written communications, team leadership, organizational and relational abilities.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple duties, prioritize and balance responsibilities.
- Promote events to the internal and external community. Proven self-starter and be able to work independently and as part of a team. Bilingual abilities are a plus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with teams of colleagues, and possess the aptitude for detail-oriented tasks. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Work a flexible schedule, occasional nights and weekends, and be willing to travel on a frequent basis.
- Working environment is a normal business office setting, must be mobile throughout the campus.
- The incumbent may sit comfortably to do the work. However, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or carrying of light items.
- Nothing in this job description restricts Dean’s right to assign or reassign duties at any time.